You can purchase gift certificates by stopping by the office during working hours, by calling the front desk, or you can purchase a gift certificate anytime online!
2185 E. 53rd Street
Gift Certificate Policy
Gift certificates are available in increments that correspond to session times (30, 45, 60, or 90-minute sessions) or in dollar amounts.
Gift certificates for a set time and service cost the equivalent dollar value for that session.
Gift Certificate Redemption Policy:
- Gift certificates expire two years from the date they are purchased. Even if a gift certificate is partially redeemed, the expiration date still remains the same.
- A gift certificate must be presented at the time of service to be used.
- A gift certificate for a specific length of time and service, holds a redemption value equivalent to the purchase price..
A gift certificate can be redeemed for a lesser session; in which case, the gift certificate is redeemed for the dollar value instead of the length of service. Therefore, the remaining value of the gift certificate would be the dollar difference between the service stated and the service used.
- For example: If a 90-minute massage therapy session gift certificate held a value of $95, but was used toward a 60-minute massage session ($75), the gift certificate would have a remaining balance of $20.
A gift certificate can be used toward a session a greater dollar value; in which case, the gift certificate is redeemed for the cash value instead of the length of service and the client will be responsible for the remaining balance at time of service.
- For example: If a 30-minute massage therapy session gift certificate held a $50 value, and wass applied to a 60-minute massage session ($75), the remaining $25 difference will be due at time of service.
A gift certificate can be used towards a service of equal value.
- For example: A 60-minute massage therapy session gift certificate can be used for a 60-minute myofascial therapy session, if the services cost the same.
- Gift certificates with the code “Charity###” can only be used towards services provided by the therapist named on the gift certificate.