Dr. Emily Wolbers – QC Natural Health
Centered Therapies is welcoming Dr. Emily Wolbers, QC Natural Health to the office. Dr. Emily is starting her naturopathic medicine practice in the Quad Cities in September. She has a practice in Portland, Oregan, as well.
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic doctors are primary care doctors. They have had the same length of training as an allopathic (traditional) doctor, but the focus is on prevention and treatment to encourage your body’s self-healing mechanism. Dr. Emily’s training includes: clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, hydrotherapy, naturopathic manipulative therapy, psychology, and counseling.
Dr. Emily’s goal is to find the root of your health issue!
Her areas of focus are:
- Chronic Disease – such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
- Insomnia, and Stress
- Digestive Disorders – including Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- SIBO, IBS, and chronic abdominal pain
- Autoimmune Disorders – such as Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hashimoto’s, and Celiac Disease
- Endocrine Disorders – including Adrenal and Thyroid dysfunction
For more information, check out her website: Naturopathic Practitioner | QC Natural Health | United States