Many of you know that our massage therapy and infrared sauna services have been closed for nearly 2 months. We are excited to announce that it appears we will be able to fully open Monday, May 18.
Here are some changes you will be seeing when you come back:
- We have replaced the soft reception seating with wooden chairs and benches to allow for improved cleaning.
- We have placed plexiglass around the reception desk.
- Our front desk coordinators and therapists will be wearing masks.
- We have opened online payments through FullSlate, so you can avoid checking out at the front desk. Just click the “Pay Now” button on your confirmation screen after scheduling. Otherwise, you can still pay at the front desk like normal.
- We have installed a UV light in the infrared sauna to add another level of disinfection after each session.
- We ask that you wear a mask while using the infrared sauna. You can bring your own, or we have clean, cloth masks available to use.
- If you would like to wear a mask during your session and don’t have one, we have triple-layer, cloth masks that are infused with silver and copper which have antimicrobial/viral properties.
- We are continuing our heightened pandemic cleaning protocols and have eliminated paper products in the reception area.
- Our water station is covered.
- In accordance with the IDPH: COVID-19: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or at least two of the following symptoms: chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell) or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days, please cancel your appointment! Symptoms can range from mild to severe.
- Sarah Pratt, SP Massage LLC, is opening additional hours for a few Fridays to offer more availability to clients.
- Ronda Johnson, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (Wellness in You, LLC) will still offer virtual visits, but you are also welcomed to schedule an office visit.
We are also currently hiring a front desk coordinator for Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Meg and Beth are still at Centered Therapies, but Jess will be leaving us next month to move onto her internship program as an occupational therapist. More details about the job are available on our website: https://centeredtherapies.com/2020/05/12/hiring-front-desk-coordinator/