Responsibilities: Front Desk Coordinator schedules appointments, welcomes and checks clients in and out of appointments, collects payments, prices and stocks inventory, operates the infrared sauna, maintains a clean office, maintains clean sheets and towels, answers phones, and operates an online scheduling software and QuickBooks Desktop.
Position: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 9am-5pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm (some schedule flexibility available) Position also requires the flexibility to cover for sick leave or vacations on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Education: At least a high school graduation or equivalent
· Experience in reception or hospitality preferred
· Interested in learning more about alternative wellness
· Professional and welcoming demeanor
· Experienced in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
· QuickBooks Desktop experience preferred
· Moderate interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to be trained in and abide by HIPAA Compliance
Centered Therapies is a warm, welcoming, and calm work environment. Centered Therapies bring wellness professionals together under one roof to offer a variety of services to clients such as massage therapy, myofascial release, and functional medicine.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
If you are interested in the position, apply through Indeed.com (https://www.indeedjobs.com/centered-therapies/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLikN87qYWwuQ1qbJWszBW28) or please complete the application: CenteredTherapies-JobApplication
Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include in your email why you are interested in the position and what availability for interviews you have over the next two weeks.
2185 E 53rd Street
Davenport, IA 52807