Integrative Wellness and Healthcare
Ronda Johnson, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, MSN, FNP-BC, CPN
Ronda has been in the healthcare field for over 40 years and is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), Texas Nurses Association (TNA), Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society (INPS), and the Quad Cities Area Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant Alliance Group
What is Integrative Wellness?
Integrative wellness is what healthcare patients have been asking for over the last 30 years. Integrative because it stems from the medical community but these practitioners are looking at your symptoms, coming up with a diagnosis, but looking at both medical and alternative options to help your body heal. Ronda Johnson’s philosophy is to look for more natural methods for their body including nutrition, lifestyle choices, massage, essential oils and more.
Integrative Wellness, Metabolic Code & Nutraceuticals
Our bodies natural state is health especially when they have the building blocks (macronutrients and micronutrients) they need to sustain cell and organ balance. In a society gaining more understanding of how nutrition plays such an important role, thousands of vitamins are easily available to you. The problem lies in the fact that this is a highly UNREGULATED industry. You can buy a vitamin off the shelf at the grocery store and there might not be any traces of that vitamin in the capsule you take.
What vitamins and nutrition does your body really need and how is your body processing the nutrition it is getting?
This is where the Metabolic Code Assessment becomes a vital tool in your overall health. The Metabolic Code looks at markers in laboratory testing and client assessment to breakdown complex chronic illnesses in a way that your advanced nurse practitioner can recommend specific nutraceuticals, supplements and lifestyle changes to improve your health. This is unique to each client. Metabolic Code Assessments can be applied to show benefits in chronic disease, stress, sleep, weight loss, fatigue, memory issues, inflammation, wrestles leg, high cholesterol, and joint pain. The nutraceuticals prescribed are pharmaceutical grade and guaranteed potency. Find out more about the Metabolic Code: click here.
- Wellness Screen with Metabolic Code Assessment – $100
- Evaluate body systems + body system integration
- Plan 60 minutes for your visit
- New Patient Health Exam – $200
- History, physical + review of your medical records
- Lab work
- Establish your health goals
- Plan 90 minutes for your visit
- Follow-up Health Exam – $150
- Plan 60 minutes for your visit
- Follow-up Exams are to see how your treatment is progressing after changes.
- Maintenance appointment – $75
- Plan 30 minutes for your visit
- Maintenance appointments are your yearly check up visit, once your health has stabilized.
Longevity Wellness – Esthetic
Longevity wellness and esthetics can be a part of our wellness. As clients start to heal their body from the inside out, we feel better, but the outward changes can take time. Esthetics helps brings outward changes quicker, so we look as good as we feel.
Longevity Wellness- Esthetic Appointments
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine trained
- Esthetic Consultation – $50
- Plan 30 minutes for your appointment
- Consultation cost will be deducted from your esthetic service if you proceed with Botox or dermal fillers
- Botox, Xeomin, Juvederm, Vouma XC, Restylane, & Latisse available.
- 2185 E. 53rd Street
Front Desk Hours
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri : 9am – 5pm & Sat: 9am-1pm Tues, Sun: Closed